Falmouth has a rich history of arts and crafts and is becoming ever more popular with local artists and craftsman.
University College Falmouth has built a reputation as one of the country’s leading colleges for students wishing to study art, design, media, performance and writing.
The first ‘Splash’ Falmouth Arts Festival between the 7 and 15 September of 2102 will provide a new opportunity for local artists and craftsman to show off their to work to visitors.
Falmouth arts and crafts galleries are listed below together those in nearby Penryn.
- Falmouth Art Gallery, award winning Art Gallery – The Moor, Falmouth
- Arcs of Fire Gallery, arts and crafts shop – The Moor, 18 Killigrew Street, Falmouth
- Beside the Wave Gallery, art and craft shop – 10 Arwenack St, Falmouth
- Great Atlantic Art Gallery, 48 Arwenack St, Falmouth
- Blue Wing Gallery, jewellery and watches – 29A Church St, Falmouth
- Gallery Thirty One, arts and crafts – 31 Arwenack St, Falmouth
- Demelzas Gallery, fine arts and crafts gallery – 30 Church St, Falmouth
- Open Spaces Art Gallery – 40 Lower Market Street, Penryn
- Malcolm Sutcliffe Glass Gallery & Studio, hand blown glass – 2 West St, Penryn
Just another of the events taking place in Falmouth in 2012.